Sunday, August 30, 2026

35 of 52 of 2026

This was a really tough week at work.  I knew it would be, but I underestimated how hard. I worked until 330a on Tuesday then until 5am on Wednesday.  I needed to put those hours in because of a deadline.  I was already 1 day behind since I didn't get my data until 4p on Monday. Having to make up the hours took a toll on the quality of my work unfortunately.  On Friday I also learned that the data may be wrong too, which means I might need to reprocess the data. 
Tyler had a good week at school. He accomplished a lot as being a TA.  We got about an hour of driving in while Hannah practiced tennis.  
I watched Hannah play doubles at Grossmont HS.  She lost all 3 games but she did a lot better with her serves. She wasn't chosen for the First Serve Tournament which was disappointing. Hopefully she rallies this week and starts to show her coach that shes improving.